Friday, January 16, 2009

Ode to Claire

Claire went in for her 18 mo well child check up yesterday. We were only four months late...she's now 22 months. That's what happens when you are a fourth child. She's really started talking lately and it's been so fun. I think being able to verbalize more has helped with the tantrums. We also learned last week that she had a double ear infection, so she's much happier now that that is gone. She weighed in at 23 lbs (20th percentile) and was at 50% height.
So she's still a little peanut. She's obsessed with meow meow's and wants to watch them on youtube all day long. She's a fun girl.

Here's claire singing her version of jingle bells. We heard this A LOT over Christmas.

4 comments:

Julia said...

That Jingle Bells rendition was so cute! I'm impressed you were only 4 months late for her check up. I'm eight months late for George's, and he's only the second child!!!! Lame!!!!!!

Amanda Davis said...

Hey I was a year behind with Hayden (4th child also!) It so happens that I fell behind the same time I was called as Primary President? Coincidence I think NOT!

Ditto Family said...

She certainly is a cute little peanut!

Jonna T. said...

Aww, that was cute!

However, you reminded me that Koben's birthday was two days ago, and I haven't made an appointment. Drats!