Saturday, February 26, 2011

Searching for some sun.

We've had a cold week here. I was hoping the snow was over, but we had a good snowstorm and single digit temperatures. I'm still not sure why people love this weather, I feel chilled to the bone most of the time and I can't wait to soak up some sun. There was one day this week where it was around 20 degrees, but the sun was shining through the window. I actually found myself laying on the wood floor in a little strip of sun...trying to soak it in. Wasn't to effective.
Well, this week the main story of our home was put up. The walls are framed in and they are getting ready to start the third floor. We walked through the home before the walls were put up and it looked so small. I'm hoping this is just a building optical illusion! It's the same size as our last home (bigger once basement is finished) so it should be fine right?
Had to post this picture of claire dressed up as a nurse. Her hat was so tight her little eyebrows looked furrowed the whole time she was wearing it.

Lastly I tried two new recipes recently that I loved...check out www.domesticdittodiva.blogspot.com for the recipes! (cinnamon roasted almonds and truffle cupcakes! Yum!

No comments: