Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged...8 things list....

This tag comes from my SIL Julia, who manages to make her tag posts witty and fun to read. I do not possess her talent for writing, so you'll have to take my boring version.


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The biggest loser (i'm hoping someday i'll be really inspired!)
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. So you think you can dance...notice a reality tv trend yet?
5. The office
6. The city, The hills (basically really dumb MTV reality shows, lame I know)
7. How it's made on discovery channel
8. And before we downgraded our dish...what not to wear.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the gym
2. spent too much time on the computer
3. Went to the kids' school to eat lunch with them
4. picked up a babysitter
5. Searched the internet for Claire's birthday gift.
6. Went out to eat with some friends at Olive garden
7. Went to the temple. (Side note: Brent had to speak at the chapel session. In his talk he told a story about a couple who had served a mission in Ghana and some things they accomplished while they were there. The temple pres. wife get's up next and says that they served a mission in Ghana also and were friends with this couple. crazy coincidence.)
7. Stayed up to watch American idol and The biggest loser. DVR'd of course so I could speed through!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. A warm, sunny day
2. Claire being potty trained (not even close folks)
3. Annual vacation to Sunriver
4. Marathon in May
5. The day when my kids can babysit
6. September when I send 3! kids to school.
7. My bed, every single night!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The portland city grill
2. Chevy's
3. John's chinese place on River rd.
4. Olive Garden
5. subway
6. Ruby Tuesdays
7. stanfords
8. McDonalds (yes i'm one of those sick people that actually likes their wimpy cheeseburgers)

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To be as funny as julia
2. For someone else to make dinner each night for a week
3. To sleep until 9:00 in the morning
4. To sit and read for hours without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else
5. To be able to eat brownies and ice cream EVERY day without gaining a lb.
6. To never yell at my kids
7. For my kids to really learn how to swim!
8. For Claire to potty train herself. I realize this is a totally selfish wish list, but it is a WISH list after all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit of a reality TV junkie also. Pair that with brownies and ice cream without gaining weight, and what a life I could be living!

Julia said...

Thanks for doing my annoying tag--it once again reinforces that we're kindred spirits--especially about brownies and potty-training dreams.

EdgyK said...

I really enjoyed reading that because I knew quite a few of those things about you. You are awesome!