Thursday, October 25, 2007

More fall colors...

After getting such great pics of the kids, I tried to get one of Claire...so that they would all have the same background and look, oh so pretty on our wall. Well, you can see how successful I was. Claire turned 7 mo. old a few days ago, but is still not sitting up. So I would sit her up in the pile of leaves and by the time I got the camera ready, she would topple over and freak out when she found herself surrounded by leaves. Our photo shoot didn't last very long...as i'm sure the neighbors were peeking out their blinds, wondering what I was doing to torture the poor thing.

4 comments:

PDX Toveys said...

Ditto's -
Got to your blog from Debbie and Rich's. Good to see you're all doing well. We miss Keizer and the ward. Tell Brent "hi" for me and of course...Go Beavs!

Jeremy

Julia said...

That's a keeper. At least you tried, right?

Anonymous said...

You should hang that one up right along with the rest of it. I think it's still cute, even if she's crying...

Ditto Family said...

Looks like you need Brent to be laying under the pile of leaves holding Claire up.

Can't wait to see you this weekend!