It feels kinda self-centered to sit and write a blog all about me. The reason I am writing this list, is that I have really enjoyed reading other people's lists. I have learned some really interesting things about people. :) I've added a few more than 25...so it's really 28 things about me.
1. I am very shy and feel like it takes a long time to really get to know me.
2. Once someone gets to know me, i'm a very loyal friend and would never "spill the beans". withough permission, of course. I don't share very much personal information until I feel close to someone.
3. I love to exercise
4. I love to eat. My favorite things to bake are homemade bread, soups, any dessert.
5. #3 and #4 tend to counteract each other.
6. I have four beautiful children, that are pretty well behaved...they have their moments!
7. I could spend a whole day snuggled on the couch with a good book, with only a few snack and potty breaks.
8. I love to play tennis and my dream house has a sport court in the backyard that I could play tennis on everyday.
9. I worry way too much about what other people think.
10. I think cigarette smoke is the most disgusting smell on the earth.
11. I have no desire to ever own a pet. Unless it stays outside...but if it gets really, really cold I know i'll feel guilty and let it in and then my house will stink.
12. I love waking up to the sound of rain after a long hot summer.
13. I like to call my favorite season fummer...the end of summer, beginning of fall..when it's still sunny and nice, but not too hot.
14. I hate to fly! I have to do breathing exercises
15. I will never attend another pampered chef, tupperware, avon, mary kay, candle party. Sorry ladies. ( I will do baby and bridal showers!)
16. Even though my hubby and I don't agree on everything, he's my best friend.
17. I'm very competitive. I love to play games...card games, board games, anything.
18. I played (junior) college softball. So very long ago..I love to reminesce about how good of shape I was in back then...
19. I have no interest in politics, although I should. My eyes will glaze over if you mention anything about politics.
20. I love to go for walks, and dread winter when it's hard to go out with all of the rain.
21. I hate it when people cut in front of me at the school drop-off zone.
22. I have a fear of frogs.
23. The one household chore that I detest is laundry.
24. I'm not a very organized person, and absolutely admire those who are.
25. I tend to gravitate towards people that are slightly sarcastic...I just find them funny. If they're sarcastic in a nice way of course!
26. Sometimes I test Brent by watching an item he's left on the floor, and seeing how many days it takes to pick it up. He absolutely HATES it when I do this. (of course, i've learned not to tell him)
27. I dread going to the dentist
28. I would rather go to the dentist, then to a social function ALONE.