Friday, June 3, 2011

Better late than never

I was looking back on my 2010 blog posts and realized that I never posted any pictures from Jacob's baptism. I want to have these pictures put into our yearly book, so I figure it's better late than never right? Jacob was baptized in Spokane with lots of family around to celebrate the day with him!

What a good looking bunch....

Now that Jacob is 8 he's started getting involved in scouts. Scouting is like a whole foreign world to me. When I go to meetings I have no idea what they are talking about half of the time. They have their own special lingo. I guess that's what happens when you have 4 sisters and a brother who just wasn't that into scouting.

1 comment:

Ditto Family said...

Welcome to the scouting world! I've got cub scouts down but this boy scout stuff is way too intense.

Yeah Jacob!!!