Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brent czech'd out

Last week Brent was able to fly to the czech republic for work. Just a little perk of working for a great company ;) I was excited for him to go and "czech" out the countryside (sorry had to do it) Unfortunately he was pretty busy with work, lame-0. But he had a few hours on his last day there to take some pictures. The first picture is actually in taken in Prague. The bridge he is standing on is called the "Charles Bridge" It has these really cool old statues on it. They started building it in 1357! I didn't take this next picture, but thought it gave you a better idea of what the bridge looks like. It looks like a bridge that would be used in some mission impossible movie, where a guy is murdered and then thrown over the edge of the bridge. Really, doesn't it? Looking at the rest of the pictures makes me want to be a world traveler. I'll add that to my "someday" list.





















1 comment:

Ditto Family said...

What??!! I had no idea. How cool! I want to hear all about it next week.