Monday, December 21, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

My good friend Amy Jo was performing as Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast. Brent and I decided to take Malia for an early birthday present. The show was amazing! The set was elaborate, the singing beautiful...we all loved it. Here is a picture with Gaston after the show:
The family with Amy Jo, she was amazing!


Brent insisted on getting a picture with the feather duster lady...you know the very demure, flirty one. I'm thinking that ms. feather duster lady is trying hard to force a smile here. I think she was ready to go home.

Belle and the Beast. It was a great day. Thanks mom for staying with the rest of the kiddo's.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahhh, Babette. I think she's in the show for all the dad's. That show was fun!

Ditto Family said...

What a great day! I didn't know Brent was going to get to come too. That makes it even more special to have a whole day one-on-one with Malia.