Thursday, December 8, 2011

An Early Christmas present

A few years ago (like 5?) we got an old table from some friends. Brent did some work on it and wa-la, it looked like it does in the photo below. It was a great table, but after we moved into our new home, we found that the table was a tight fit. Also the wood veneer we used was started to peel up in some places. And i've always dreamed of having a farmhouse table with benches. So the table underwent a second makeover. This time Brent actually cut the whole table down the middle lengthwise and put it all back together. I don't really know everything he did, I just know that I lOVE it! See bottom pic for final product.


4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

It's amazing!!!!

Alison said...

That is one handy man you've got there!
BEAUTIFUL!

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, Deena, that looks like a magazine photo shoot. I LOVE it!!!! Well done, Brent!

Anonymous said...

Seriously love it! You guys are so handy!